Jacob has been a little too cute these days if that is possible. Here are a few things he has been doing or has done:
- Today Jacob had a white balloon and it popped. He wanted me to blow it back up but I told him it was broke. He told me to fix it and then asked if it needed new "batterwies" (Batteries).
- Says "Thank you" or "Thanks" every time you do something.
- Says "Please" when he wants something and when he really wants it he gets very close to your face and says it especially cute. Where he learned that I have no clue.
- Tonight when I said it was time for bed he said "A couple more minutes mommy?!"
- He asked me what the smoke detector was and I said "Fire Alarm" and then he proceeded to correct me by saying "Smoke dekectore"
- He points out numbers and the letter O
- He points out colors
- The other night I asked Jacob if he was a cutie and he said yes. I then asked if he was funny and a few other things and he kept saying yes. I started to think he was just saying yes and really not paying attention to me so then I asked him if he was a dork and he answered "NO!" How does he even know that word. Jake and I don't use it. Jake and I started laughing.
- If you all remember Jacob had become obsessed with putting the sock lint back between his toes. Well then he became obsessed with picking it out of his toes, then it freaked him out and he wanted Jake or I to clean it out of his toes. About a month ago Jacob started taking a bath and saw something floating in the water and freaked out. He freaked out so much that he tried frantically to climb out of the tub. Guess what it was - "Fwuzz" from the toes. He does not like fuzz on him at all and starts panicking.
- Says "Come heeere" when he wants you to play with him and grabs your hand and pulls you towards his room.
- At bedtime he has been acting scared and saying he hears a cow coming or a pig coming. I don't know where he got that but he seems genuinely scared.
- Has been reading books on his own. Of course he reads in a different language.
- Jacob has been playing his guitar and singing.