Jacob asked his first full sentence question on Monday. "What is that sound?" and hasn't stopped since. He loves to help us in the kitchen by doing dishes and cracking eggs. We have a stool that he uses to reach the sink. This usually ends with Jacob soaking wet, our floor beneath him wet, and the counter covered in water. Oh well it is just water and he gets so excited doing helping. Jacob isn't that impressed by his little brother but still likes to give him kisses. I finally resolved a battle with Jacob. During bath time Jacob always fought us with rinsing his hair and usually ended with soap still in his hair when he got out of the tub. The other night I poured two cups of water on his head handed him a dry washcloth to wipe his face and repeated until all the soap was out. He didn't cry or fight me! Yay! Dylan made his first cooing sound on Monday. Today he found his hand for the first time and stuck it in his mouth. He also started talking "cooing" to me intentionally. For the last couple of days Dylan has decided to fight sleep and gets very angry when he can't fall asleep. There is no soft cry with Dylan, every cry is very dramatic and he gets his little arms pumping. It is pretty funny to watch, not that I enjoy seeing him cry but the pumping arms is entertaining. A couple of days ago Dylan developed a little bit of face acne and it seems to be getting worse each day. I am debating taking him in to the doctor to see if there is anything we can do. This is a new one for us, Jacob never had it. I just hope that it isn't painful. He also has a terrible diaper rash and we seem to be losing the battle. I will say one of the not so fun adventures of his constant pooping and peeing (especially at changing time) has let up and it isn't a race anymore to get him changed and dressed. We still occasionally have an accident but nothing like before.