BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Family Outing

Last weekend we went on our first family outing to the Children's Museum. Everything went well. Dylan cooperated and Jacob had a blast. The first exhibit we toured was the new Dinosaur exhibit. I took 3 pictures and then my stupid camera died. I was so bummed because Jacob was full of smiles that day and I hate I was unable to capture it on camera. I suppose there is always next time.

Jacob is no longer just saying two word sentences and is now talking in full sentences. Last night he asked me "Why?" for the first time. I don't know if I am ready for that stage of asking why for everything. Jacob is still showing a little jealousy of Dylan and we are trying to teach him to be gentle around Dylan.

This last weekend I was told that preschool enrollment for this next fall is already opening. I didn't realize that you needed to enroll that early. Jacob will be 3 in November (HOLY COW!) and we want to start him at 1 - 2 days a week. Of course this will all depend on potty training. Jake wants us to start preparing for potty training by getting a little toilet for Jacob. Jacob has said a couple of times he wants to go potty but then when I actually ask him if he wants to go he says no. Well it is a step in the right direction. I am excited about the possibility but I will not push him. When he is ready we can begin.