BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bedtime fun

Tonight we started bedtime with a bath. Usually we struggle with rinsing the soap out of Jacob's hair. He hates getting water in his eyes. I recently had found a way to minimize Jacob's fear by pouring 2-3 cups of water-counting each cup and then he wipes his eyes with a dry washcloth. Well tonight he started pouring the water on his head himself. It was a very exciting and proud moment. Jacob was very cute about it.

Jacob has also become very daring and started putting his ears under water and laying on his back and putting the back of his head in the water.
Jacob is starting to get one of his molar in and I tried to see it when we were brushing his teeth.
Each night when I tuck Jacob in we sing some songs together. When he was younger I was trying to think of songs to sing with him and changed the song "1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians.....7 little, 8 little, 9 little Indians, 10 little Indian boys and girls". I changed it to animals such as ducks playing or fish swimming and them Kisses for Jacob. Well lately Jacob started asking me for other items; such as the moon, sun, and my favorite light bulbs shining bright. Tonight he asked for Daddies and Mommies. I can't wait until the next request.