BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Roll-over Roll-over

"Roll-over roll-over, there were 2 in the bed and the little one said, roll-over roll-over....." Dylan rolled over yesterday for the very first time and in front of me. This is my first moment that someone else didn't tell me about a new milestone - being a SAHM (Stay at home mom) is awesome! I was the one who saw it. He rolled from his back to his tummy. I will upload some video of him doing it in the next couple of days. YEAH Dylan!! Here are a few pictures from our very busy days. Dylan falling asleep Nana came to visit.

We are enjoying the very hot days in the pool.
Dylan working on getting his toes, another small milestone. We took the boys to French Park on Medicine Lake (this is a park and lake I used to go to as kids). It was a very cloudy hot day. Well we went down to the lake thinking the water was going to be really cold and we would dip our feet in it. How dumb were we! Jacob ran right for the lake and dove in with his clothes on. We did not plan that very well because we did not have a change of clothes. Surprisingly the water was actually not too bad.
Dylan didn't mind the rain. This was up at the park before the lake incident. Daddy and Jacob
Dylan taking a snooze.
We went on a walk and Jacob found a new friend. If you look closely you will notice there is a caterpillar climbing on Jacob's arm. The caterpillar joined us for our whole walk and all the way home.
Jacob helped mommy mow the lawn - well for about 30 secs, but he was great help. I swear I fill like I do more work now that I am home. I am not complaining though because I love it. It is weird because each week I counted down until Thursday to be home with the boys and now it is weird because I don't count down to anything anymore. Everyday is home with them and I love it. I probably say that a lot.
Jacob and his neighbor friend Liam swimming.
Jacob dipping his head in the pool. He is getting very brave.