BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

4 Months Old

Dylan turned 4-months last week. He had his well-check and weighs 14 lbs 8 oz. which puts him in the bottom 40th percentile and is 23" long. I thought he seemed to be a big baby but according to the doctor he isn't. As earlier posted we have started him on rice cereal and today I mixed in carrots with the cereal. He seemed to really like them. He is the smiliest baby I have ever seen and is the easiest baby to take care of. He has been sleeping through the night from 9:00pm until 4-5:00am. That is a great stretch. Usually I can give him his nuk and he will go back to sleep until about 7-8:00am. He is rolling to his sides and I am guessing it will not belong before he completely rolls over. He is starting to grab at his legs Soon it will be the feet and into his mouth they will go. I like to tickle his sides by munching on him and he giggles so much.

MMMM Carrots!