BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

August Part 2

I was getting Dylan dressed when I looked over and saw Jacob getting dressed by himself.

Our friends Sonja, Sophia and Hazel joined us at Long Lake Beach.
Two weekends ago Jacob and Dylan got Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. For Jacob it was no big deal he had a fever and some blisters on him. For Dylan it was terrible! He couldn't eat for 3 days because he had sores in his mouth that hurt. He also didn't sleep for 3 days and cryed most of the time. He fell asleep in Jake's lap from being so exhausted.Marble Maze time!
Jake celebrated his birthday on August 28th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Dylan was sick but at least he was able to play ghosts with Jacob and Daddy for a little bit.Apparently I have a ghost for a son - Jacob
On August 31st, Jake and I celebrated our Wedding Anniversary. We have been married for 8 years. I love you Jake!!!!