BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 8, 2011

What did we do in June....

Dylan has some new words:

  • "Side" (Slide)
  • "Tuck" (Truck)
  • "Pees" (Please)
  • Dylan dropped something so I said "Ah Oh" and Dylan repeated it back and then kept saying it.
  • Today he said "mor! mor! mor!" when he want more to drink for breakfast (more)
  • "poop, poop"
  • "Tees" (Trees)
  • "Pane" (Plane)
  • "Shhhh" as he hold his little finger up to his lips

Some funny things Jacob said:

  • "Dylan is destructo"
  • "These are my new running shoes, my walking shoes are at the shoe and sandel store". He is talking about his new tennis shoes
  • "Mommy, what's that?" as he points to my face. "It's a mole, Jacob". "Mommy, I want a mole like that." Mommy: "Maybe someday". I tried very hard not to laugh because he was so serious.
Dylan found his new favorite chair
We planted flowers together - the boys were great helpers
Dylan thought I needed help doing homework
We washed mommy's car - cheap labor!
Played in the little pool