«
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jake, Alisha, Jacob (5 yrs), and Dylan (3 yrs)
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Our animals at the MN Zoo
A few of us moms decided to take our animals to the MN Zoo. It was a great day.
Dylan was very active so I had to put him on a leash.
On the ride home all four of the kids slept.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
The Best's
View my complete profile
Links
HomeGroanbyDi
The Kelly's
The Lorinser's
The Callisto's
The Cutler's
The Herr's
Dylan's Words
Ow side (Outside)
Side (slide)
Tuck (truck)
Da Da
Sha (Shoe)
che (Chair)
Treee (tree)
Fower (Flower)
Cheese (for taking a picture)
Ma Ma
Bah (Ball)
Ba Ba (Baby)
Bye-Bye (w/ Wave)
Rock
Jacob's Phrases - Coming Soon
Me too (After I say I love you)
I don't feel good (when he doesn't want to finish eating)
Ok Ok Ok
I know it is (after we say something is cool)
Yeah I know (after I said he did a good job)
No thank you
Wait wait wait
But my hands are broken (used when he doesn't want to do something)
Not this time (time out - wants another warning)
But Mommy...
That's istriene (interesting)
I have an idea
Actually....
Blog Archive
►
2013
(
26
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
3
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
5
)
►
2012
(
45
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
3
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
9
)
▼
2011
(
58
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
7
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
5
)
▼
July
(
4
)
4th of July
Dylan's First Hair Cut
What did we do in June....
Our animals at the MN Zoo
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
10
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2010
(
110
)
►
December
(
11
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
9
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
6
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
March
(
14
)
►
February
(
15
)
►
January
(
25
)
►
2009
(
34
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
8
)
►
October
(
7
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
7
)
►
July
(
3
)
Powered by
Blogger
.