BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas (Family Event #2)

Santa knew that we were going to be gone Christmas morning so he was so nice to come early. On Wednesday Jacob and I put out milk and cookies for Santa and 8 carrots for the reindeer (one for each). Christmas Eve morning we woke up to stockings filled and presents under the tree. Jacob and his new stocking. I made this stocking for him this year and all that is left is to put his name on it. It is hard to see in the picture but there are frogs on it. I do swear that my son is a happy child but when ever we try to take pictures he is so serious.

Dylan was more interested in our tv remote then his presents. Jacob ended up opening them for him.
Daddy modeling his new coat.
It is a very merry christmas for us to be celebrating it with our two miracles! We love you Jacob and Dylan!