BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11-Months Old - UPDATED!

Dylan is 11-months and going on two or at least he acts like it. He tries to climb and walk on everything. I spend most of my time following him around and making sure he doesn't get hurt. He loves the bathroom for some reason and yesterday he escaped Jake and went into the bathroom and Jake found him with his hand in the toilet.
Trying to get an 11-month old to hold still while comparing him to a stuffed bear - IMPOSSIBLE! Here is Dylan climbing on top of the toy box.
Here is his picture face
Our little walker
and back down the hallway
I love this picture.
I was being silly and put this finger puppet on his head and he thought it was pretty funny.
"I will do it, mommy!"
Dylan dancing to the horse.

Walker!

Climber