BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Playtime

As Winter is approaching we have been trying to take advantage of the nice weather we have been having for October. Daily the boys and I have been going for walks around the blocks or visiting one of the local parks. Dylan really enjoyed swinging along side Jacob.

One of the games Jacob likes to play is where he pretends to fall asleep in odd places. Oh No, he fell asleep swinging! He will tell me he fell asleep and then I am to say: "Oh no Jacob, wake up wake up!"
Dylan likes to watch Jacob on the slide
I don't know why but I love the pictures with there backs to me and they are looking at something together.
Dylan tried very hard to go down the slide. Jacob is helping me hang on to him by his feet.
We visited a park by us that always has hundreds of geese and ducks. I thought it would be fun to take the boys there to feed them. When we got there we realized it could have turned out bad. The birds were not afraid of us and swarmed us. Jacob had a blast and Dylan enjoyed watching them.
With all our trees there are always so many leaves to clean up. I prefer to use our blower it goes so much faster. Jacob loved me blowing the leaves at him and then jumping in them.
Dylan just wants to eat the leaves.
Good luck taking a picture where both boys are paying attention or smiling.