Jacob turns 3 in a few days. Here are some quotes from Jacob and tidbits:
- "I got yawns" he said this after he yawned.
- He knows his Left's and Right's
- "I need to put lips on" he says this when he wants chapstick on.
- "NO, I DON'T WANT TO!" this seems to be his new favorite phrase. It's just great!!
- He started to whistle his first time was on 9-22-10.
- I asked Jacob if the mosqitoes were getting him and his response was "No, they are trying to kiss me".
- In September he started asking "Why?" to everything and even after you answer the first why.
- Jacob's favorite item is his Froggy. He sleeps with it and plays with him all the time. He had it lying on the floor and Dylan tried to play with Jacob's Froggy and blanket. Jacob grabbed them put them out of Dylan's reach and said "That's breakable for him". Very creative considering Froggy is a stuffed animal.
- Tuesday night we ran to Target to look at costumes for the boys. Jacob is not interested at all. We convinced him to try on a costume by bribing him with going and looking at the Thomas the trains in the toy section. Well we looked at the trains and said it was time to go. Jacob begged for one and we said maybe for his birthday. Ok mom's I now have sympathy for all of you that I have seen in the store thinking wow get your child under control. I owe you all an apology for this opinion because Jacob did it and I mean did it. He started crying and throwing the biggest fit I have ever witnessed. He screamed at the top of his lungs screaming no or just screaming as high and loud as he could. He was kicking, hitting, and spitting at me. Jake and I were so shocked that both of us were trying so hard not to laugh out loud. Jake took Dylan and continued to shop and I took my posessed child (kicking, hitting, screaming, spitting) out to the car. I got him buckled in the car and stood outside while he continued to scream and finally relaxed. Well after that he went in a time out when we got home, lost all his trains for 2 days, and his motorcyles (big wheels). All Jake and I can do is laugh in astonishment.
- Last month we went to the MN Zoo and on the pamphlet there was a picture of a monkey. I made a joke indirectly to Jacob saying look it's your cousin. I really didn't think Jacob was paying attention but when I asked him what the image was he replied "my cousins". Too funny!
- So with the whole potty training comes a few questions or comments. Daddy has a peepee like mine. Do you have a peepee? I didn't no what to say and decided that I should just be honest and said that mommy and girls have a Vagina. Well he started to say that mommy has a "Nagina". Thankfully he only repeated this that day and hasn't said it since, especially out in public.
Here are some pictures of Jacob. He hardly ever will look at the camera for me so there are very few of him smiling at me.
Look at those eyelashes.
The Fridley community center had the Fire Department visit.