I bought Jacob a potty seat that fits on our toilet last week and introduced it to Jacob last Friday. I was able to get him to sit on it about 3 times but he had no clue what to do and then eventually he didn't want anything to do with it and I realized that he wasn't ready. As you can see below this is what he decided it was for....
On Sunday I gave Jacob a bath and afterwards he was asking me to put his diaper on which means he had to go. So I thought I would ask him if he wanted to go potty on the potty chair and he actually ran to the bathroom and said yes. So I put him on the potty, sat on the floor and started singing songs to him to help relax him. All of a sudden I heard a little tinkle and got so excited. Jacob got this little look on his face of shock and embarrassment. He had this cute little smile and didn't quite know what to think. I was so excited and started calling him my big boy and told him good job. YEAH JACOB - MOMMY'S BIG BOY!!!! He got 5 M&Ms for that!
I tried again last night but there was no interest. We have decided that he isn't quite ready and that we weren't going to push him. We will watch for the signs.