BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Busy Weekend

This last weekend went way to fast especially since this is my last week home with Dylan. I keep hoping that each day will drag on but of course they don't. Friday night I got a little mommy time and went to a movie with my dear friend Megan. We went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. I really liked this movie and thought it was awesome. Saturday started over at the Herr's organizing all the items for Caden Cause. Holy cow are there a lot of great items. Thank you to all of you who donated. I found many items that I will be bidding on myself. There is one item I absolutely have to have for Jacob - so other bidders BEWARE! :) Can't wait to see you all there on Thursday. Saturday night we went over to my Aunt Jean's to visit with the Engelmeyer clan. My Aunt Faye from Alaska was in town for the weekend so we all got together to see her. She is the one who made Dylan and Jacob's beautiful baby quilts. Sunday was spent getting some things done around the house. Uncle A.J. and his girlfriend Alecia Puppe who I call Puppy. Hopefully someday I will be able to call her Aunt Puppy. :) Daddy and Jacob. Jacob loves to pretend he is taking pictures so we gave him our old camera that we don't use. As you can tell he would rather take the picture then be in it. Grandpa Phil, Grandma Renee, and Dylan.

The toy that kept Jacob's attention the whole night.
Great Aunt Faye and Jacob messing around.