BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

This last week has been full of illness. Jacob developed pink eye in both eyes and an ear infection in his left ear. Poor kid! We have to give him drops twice a day and boy does he love that. It takes one of us to pin him down (arms, legs, and head) and the other person to pry his eyes open. You would think that they would have come up with another way of treating pink eye for children his age. We keep hoping each time would get better but no. Last night I woke up coughing and today I am very sick. I am hoping it will pass soon and that Jake and Jacob will not get sick too. Today I have officially 6 weeks to my due date (January 15). I am counting down!!! The baby is still moving like crazy, by now I would have thought he wouldn't have much room in there but he is making it happen. The only place I want him to move is head down and getting ready to meet us. I have been having contractions like crazy and last Friday night had a little scare. We were driving back from Rochester, MN and I started having the REAL contractions (Pure pain, tears in the eye, gripping the door handle, and trying to manage my breathing), this occurred for more then an hour. Jake asked me if I thought I could make it home and I honestly didn't know. Every sign that we drove by I tried to think of where a hospital was. Finally after an hour they slowed down and eased up. I have been having them ever since but not as bad. I have a doctor's appointment this Friday and will see what the doctor thinks of the early contractions. Maybe the baby will come 2 weeks before my due date. Probably wishful thinking!!! :)