BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

16 Weeks

Here is another bi-weekly shot of my growing belly. I have been feeling good just a little tired but that is normal for pregnancy and having a 21 month old. Jacob turns 21 months on the 4th. I started feeling the baby's movements about 2-3 weeks ago. I thought it seemed a little early but heard it is normal for your second pregnancies. I should find out the sex of the baby in about 5 weeks. I was pretty patient until recently. All the cute summer outfits are making me feel eager. We had another busy weekend. Friday, we went to Como Zoo and Jacob loved the Lions and Tigers, he called them all Kitties! I love this picture, if you look closely the tiger is looking right at Jacob. I am definitely framing this one!

Jacob running through the Mist Zone.
On Saturday we had two birthday parties. Happy 6th Birthday Cassady and 2nd Birthday Sophia!! Here is a picture of Jacob after he ate a ring pop at Cassady's party. He stayed blue for a while.