«
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jake, Alisha, Jacob (5 yrs), and Dylan (3 yrs)
Friday, June 22, 2012
Bedtime rituals
Every night before I go to bed I always go in and check on the boys. Starting in early May I started finding Dylan in his new sleeping spot every night - the rocking chair!
This is him after I moved him.
Cute sweet Jacob sleeping.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
The Best's
View my complete profile
Links
HomeGroanbyDi
The Kelly's
The Lorinser's
The Callisto's
The Cutler's
The Herr's
Dylan's Words
Ow side (Outside)
Side (slide)
Tuck (truck)
Da Da
Sha (Shoe)
che (Chair)
Treee (tree)
Fower (Flower)
Cheese (for taking a picture)
Ma Ma
Bah (Ball)
Ba Ba (Baby)
Bye-Bye (w/ Wave)
Rock
Jacob's Phrases - Coming Soon
Me too (After I say I love you)
I don't feel good (when he doesn't want to finish eating)
Ok Ok Ok
I know it is (after we say something is cool)
Yeah I know (after I said he did a good job)
No thank you
Wait wait wait
But my hands are broken (used when he doesn't want to do something)
Not this time (time out - wants another warning)
But Mommy...
That's istriene (interesting)
I have an idea
Actually....
Blog Archive
►
2013
(
26
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
3
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
5
)
▼
2012
(
45
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
3
)
▼
June
(
3
)
Making Mother's Day Gifts
Bedtime rituals
Dress-Up
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2011
(
58
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
7
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
10
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2010
(
110
)
►
December
(
11
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
9
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
6
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
March
(
14
)
►
February
(
15
)
►
January
(
25
)
►
2009
(
34
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
8
)
►
October
(
7
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
7
)
►
July
(
3
)
Powered by
Blogger
.