BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our Family Christmas

Since we had to travel on Christmas day we asked a special favor from Santa to come a day earlier. So the day before Christmas Eve Jacob put out milk and cookies for Santa. When we tucked them in to bed Jacob told to not talk to him because he needed to go to sleep so Santa could come. He was out in 5 minutes. What did Santa leave us.....

Wow, a new bell for Jacob's bike. He really wanted that one.
Looking over his goods - he got lots of books and puzzles this year.
Dylan got some animals this year and loves them.
Mommy tiger giving baby tiger a kiss
This year had to be one of my favorite Christmases. I was really giddy because I was so excited for the boys. Dylan didn't understand the concept of Santa but he did the presents. We had such a great day with the boys. I was a little sad that our Christmas was almost over.