Two years ago at 4:07 AM we welcomed the best miracle in the world, our son Jacob Dylan Best! He weighed 7 lbs 15 oz. and was 21 1/2" long. It was one of the best days of my life, we were finally able to welcome little Jacob to our world. Jake and I were mommy and daddy! Everything we went through to have him was worth it and as most of you know I was willing to go through it again. Jacob has brought so much joy to our lives, a feeling I can't even describe. The minute I held him I felt this overwhelming feeling of love. How was it possible to love someone so much that I only had just met? Jake was jumping of the walls with excitement and love. The last two years have been incredible. It is amazing how much he has changed and how he has grown into such a big boy. Everyday he has brought joy to our lives and I cherish each minute of it. I am excited to continue to watch and help him grow. Jake and I our both very proud of him and love him more then we will ever be able to express.
Jacob, when you get older I hope you read this and know that we truly love you.
November 4, 2007


