BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

27 Weeks and 3 months to go!

It is hard to believe that I am 2/3rds of the way done and we only have 3 months to go until our other little miracle arrives. I am experiencing a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. Most of them are mild but some are close to the real deal. I didn't experience these types of contractions with Jacob. When this baby moves I can feel his whole limb move across the lining of my stomach and with Jacob I really only felt the poke or kick. So far both babies are really active! I enjoy watching my belly move while I am sitting at night. A couple of weeks ago my brother Brandon was visiting and I told him to give me his hand and placed it on my belly. The baby kicked his hand and made him jump. I thought it was pretty funny. He couldn't believe how hard the baby had kicked and was totally thrilled he was able to experience it. Names: Everyone keeps asking us if we have any names picked yet and we don't. Neither of us have any names we absolutely love so we will have to do a little research. Maybe I will have to start a little suggestion box....